I still remember..
vividly.
It was along an empty hallway where our eyes met for the first time. It was then when the world seemed to slow down and went silent just for us. As if to not distract us from each other. And then, just before we walked pass each other, she smiled.
If I had ever been in love with someone before in my life, it would have been with her. And now, she's on her way to another country.
Sometimes I recall back the moments we had together.
How I miss those times I spent with her.
I miss how we used to skip our lab classes just so we can hang around in our class alone.
I miss the way she tried to present her speech to the whole class but ended up presenting only to me .
I miss her laugh and her smile.
I miss how we used to buy each other sweets.
Haha I miss how she was shy around ppl she wasn't close to but fun and outgoing around her closest friends .
I miss her
Don't get me wrong. I'm not in love with her anymore. It's not like I'm goin to fly over there to confess my feelings to her. In fact, I haven't seen her in 2 years. But despite all these, I'm sure she'll forever remain in my memory and heart.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is "thank you for all the memories".
I heard you made this for me
Yeah = )
It's very nice...Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment