Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Muse

I don't usually put up a short post. I either have a lot to say or nothing to say at all.

But I've just heard a few of Muse's songs from its latest album The Resistance and I just can't contain myself. I feel the need to share what I think bout these songs with the whole world.

And I think they are probably the best alternative rock songs I've ever heard. The songs are:

Exogenesis- Symphony Part 1 (Overture)
Exogenesis- Symphony Part 2 (Cross Pollination)
Exogenesis- Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)
Undisclosed Desire

So far all the songs that I've tried on this album give me goosebumps (especially Exogenesis 1) and it's very rare that I like all the songs in an album. I might just go and buy this album (my 1st since Maroon 5's 1st album which was many many years ago).

I urge those who love to head bang to loud music to give these songs a try.

No comments: