Friday, September 18, 2009

Stress Be Gone

All American Reject- The Wind Blows

There is no better feeling of de-stressing for me than taking a cold shower and some ice cold drinks right after a good game of futsal. And God knows I really needed some fun and relaxation.

College has been like my second home for the past 2-3 weeks. I've been in college from 8 am-6 pm every monday- friday for the past 2-3 weeks. Doing what?? Studying, doing assignments, class, lectures. And why am I so hard working? Well you see, for this whole month I have at least one quiz/test/assignment due every week. Plus, it doesn't help that lecturers from Bentley are coming down during this hectic period as well. So, I have tons to do or prepare for but very little time.

Thank goodness I only have one test to focus on next week which is why I have the time for futsal today haha. Anyway, probably the only good thing that has happened to me in the past 2 weeks is collecting my CPA Bookprize Award hehe. They said they wanna do a phone interwiew with me and told me to prepare some nice and encouraging quotes haha. So, yeahh that's one of the things I'm stressing bout now ahaha. I'm still waiting for them to give me pictures of the prize giving ceremony. I'll upload them here la if they're good = P

Man I can't wait for my one week break. Although I probably won't be able to enjoy it much as I need to prepare for my presentation, I'm glad and grateful for any rest I can get at this point.


Balance in everything you do is the key to happiness.
And happiness is the key to success.
How bout this for my encouraging quote? haha

No comments: