Black Eyed Peas- I Got A Feeling
It's a nice feeling knowing that you have made someone happy even if it's just for a while. Last saturday, Circle K and the Bowling Club collaborated to bring 12 kids from Rumah Shalom orphanage to bowling. I must admit things were a lil messy in the beginning but at the end of the day all that mattered was whether the kids had fun.

here's the banner Circle K did for the occasion.

Our group pic. Can u spot me?? = )

Bangga wei, got to present the prizes to the winning kids haha

Another pic of me presenting the prize.
I think the kids had fun. Everyone had fun i guess. The kids were so nice. They called everyone sister or brother like sister "name" or brother "name". They didn't call me brother kah hin la ahaha probably coz they didn't really know my name but they still called me brother.
Anyway, that night the guys and I went to Poppy. Haha I seriously don't know why were we so carefree considering that we have a mid sem test in exactly one week. I guess my only justification was that I had done a good deed that morning so it was ok for me to reward myself = )
Now how can I describe that night?? I mean it's clubbing. You dance, you drink, you get drunk. How else can you elaborate on that? Let's just say it was a night of many 'firsts'. It was the firsttime I went to Poppy. It was the first time I went clubbing in almost a year. It was also the first time I went clubbing without getting drunk haha so that was an achievement for me. Got manymore la.
After Poppy, we went to Wei Mun's place to sleep. His parents were in Thai so we had to teman him sleep haha. The next day, we went for dim sum before goin our separate ways. Now that wehave rejuvenated ourselves, we should be prepared to study for our mid sem test. I can't wait coz after the test, I'm goin to play paintball.
This is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.
-Kelton
No comments:
Post a Comment