Friday, August 28, 2009

Human Communication

Aerosmith- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Listening
I don't know why but I think we guys can't be a good listener for another guy when it comes to talkning about emo stuffs haha. I don't know bout other guys la but when a girl talks to me bout emo stuffs I'll listen and just know how to respond. But when a guy talks to me about emo stuffs I won't know what to say. Haha I know it's random but anyway let's move on to the next topic.

Talking
It's always nice to have someone you can talk to. I must admit I'm not one who can easily open up to another person. I'm not saying I'm a shy or quiet person. I'll talk and joke bout shit and tell you bout all my embarrassing moments once I know you long enough. However, when it comes to deep personal issues, let's just say there aren't many ppl with whom I can talk to.


Now this here is totally irrelevant. It's...just for laughs

Tuna is made out of what fish ar??
-Charles


No comments: