Now before I start, I should warn you all that this is going to be one really long post. So just bear with me k ; )
I shall start off by updating on probably the most hectic week this semester. Metro had its Merdeka Celebration on thursday (yeahh i know it's a lil early). Anyway, the bowling club was in charged of the decoration at the concourse. Although, the head of student affairs told me long long time ago what I'm supposed to do for the deco, I only started working on the deco on monday.
Why did I start so late?? hehe well there's a very simple explanation for this. I forgot bout it haha. The only reason i remembered was coz I saw this commercial which has the 1 Malaysia symbol. When I finally remembered, my mind literally went blank. I panicked. I immediately msg Jon (my very helpful VP) to discuss bout the deco haha. We only started working on the deco on tuesday. Jon, Mabel (my treasurer) and I hung the flags up around the concourse till 7pm. After that, I went to the library to finish up some work before goin to watch District 9 with robin, wayne, jo, and charles.
The next morning, Jon and I cut the stuffs for deco. That was when I found out I won the CPA Book Prize award for my financial accounting last sem. I know I should be really really happy but I was too busy with the whole deco thing to celebrate (I'll celebrate when I receive the money = p). After that, I went hunting for mural paints with Bryant (a student affair person). We searched the entire ss15 to no avail. Luckily, we found a shop that sell mural paint at ss14. I immediately started painting for the deco with some help from the student council ppl.
Ohh yeah did I mention that my first bowling practice this sem was on this day as well. So at 2pm, I had to go to pyramid for the practice. At 4.30, I had to rush back to college to finish up the deco. And finally, after 3 days of hard work, the deco was finished at 6pm. But my work was far from over. So happens the basketball team selection was also today. After we finished the deco, I had to go help with the selection but then again all I did was take pictures and played a bit of basketball ahaha.
Finally, the day had come to an end. When I reached home, I finished up my work for the next day. After that, I went to sleep straight.
Now, let me show you the result of our procrastinated work.

May I just say that everything here was made from scratch. Everything was cut, painted, and pasted manually. I didn't take any pic of the flags so this will have to do. Anyway, I'm very happy with the result la considering we did it in under 3 days. I just wanna thank Jon for all his help. Mabel, Rebecca, and the student council ppl like li jun, jeeva and jeremy as well.
Remember what I said about how I enjoy a busy day. Well, when I managed to finish everything I needed to do with time spared for chilling and playing, I felt so much satisfaction. I felt damn productive wei.
Oh yeahh then the next day, we went to watch UP during our 4 hour break. It's probably one of the best movies I've seen this year. I'll talk to u all about it in the next post so look out for it. Till then, take care.
Terrible la you. You're late.
I had stuffs to do. What are we supposed to do here?
Dunno. I just reached = D
No comments:
Post a Comment