Wow you're still here. I'm impressed that you're still following this blog despite me abandoning this blog for more than a month now. But fear not my loyal readers. My holiday has arrived (not a day to soon) and I've nothing but time to update my blog.
My finals are finally done. After 1 semester of studying and stressing. After 1 whole week of hardcore, 8am till 10pm of reading, memorizing facts and notes and working the calculator like never before, and who can forget (or try to forget) the infamous Finance 215/Finance 203/Accounting 301 12pm till 11pm study bootcamp at Wayne's house. After all these, I can finally rest at least for 1 month or so before we start an even more 'challenging' (I could have used a more suitable word but i prefer to stay positive) semester .
Well, so far the most memorable event that has happened after the finals is of course our 'gay orgy' at Wei mun's house haha. Right after our last paper, which ended at 9pm, we went to wei mun's house to hang around. We planned to go clubbing but Charles ffk last minute haihh potong stim betul. Anyway, we went back to my place to 'pau' my xbox controllers first before we went for late night dinner at lala chong. After our satisfying but not so delicious dinner, we started our long journey towards wei mun's house in Cheras.
Over at wei mun's house, we played COD4. Honn wing brought his liquor with him so wei mun, honn wing and i had a few cups of drink. Haha actually, it was more like me having a few cups of drink whereas wei mun and honn wing finished up the entire bottle. Wei mun's bro came back a few hours after we started and he helped finish the bottle as well. I'm sure you all are eager to know what so hai stuffs we did while drinking but unfortunately I couldn't remember much coz I was a lil drunk. All I remember was that I was quite high and I said a lot of stuffs (sang a lot of stuffs as well). I supposed the only thing I can say is that all of us were wasted except for honn wing.
Anyway, I haven't planned much for the holiday. I'll be off to Tioman next week. Hopefully, it'll be nice la. Till next time my fellow readers.
Being a GFOC got no holiday wan dude
-Wei Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment