Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random Update

Coldplay-The Scientist

When I first started this blog, I actually wanted this blog to have 'substance'. I don't just wanna talk bout stuffs like what I've been up to, where I've been etc etc. I really wanted to talk bout stuffs that not only have meaning and purpose but suffs that we all can relate to. I actually wanted to talk bout lots of interesting topics that I think are relevant to both you and me. You know, topics like relationship, music, sports, career, sex, friendship, family etc etc.

I've read a lot of articles regarding these topics and I wanted to talk bout them but I've never been able to find the time to blog bout them. I'm sure by now you all must wandering where am I goin with all these rambling. I was just looking over my posts recently and I realized I haven't been blogging bout the stuffs that I wanted to when I first started blogging. Topics with substance. Topics which are deep and thought provoking.

So from now on, I'll be talking more bout these topics. Of course I'll still update you guys from time to time bout my life. Don't worry ; )

Ohh yeahh, I'm 3/4 done with Broken Window by Jeffery Deaver. It's alright so far. Thrilling. But there's just too much details for my liking.


Hold my hand if you're scared

No comments: