I'm back from Pulau Tioman. And what a much needed trip it was. I was afraid that the trip was goin to be a boring one and my doubts almost prevailed during the first day. After the long trip from Subang to Mersing and the long ferry ride from Mersing to our resort, I thought we could at least relax at the beach. But it rained the entire afternoon and they said it was goin to be that way for the rest of our trip. Lunch was terrible. At that point I really regretted goin for the trip.
Luckily, everything went uphill from that point onwards. Mr Sun decided to show his bright face for the rest of the trip. The scenery was breathtaking. The meals improved greatly. The planned activities were great. Most of all, I've met many new people and bonded with friends I wasn't close to before the camp.
We went hiking and snorkeling. We swam in the sea. We even did a little kayaking. Swam in a waterfall. We played beach volleyball and many more. My favourite activity was definitely just lying around the beach and just gaze out into the open ocean. Feels damn peaceful and relaxing. But none of the sceneries there can be compared to the stars at night. We had a campfire during our last night and I must say I think I've seen more stars that night alone than all the stars I've seen in my entire life before the trip.
It was definitely memorable experience. RM 380, the long journey, and the sun burn I got were definitely worth it. But still I'm glad to be home.
Oh yeah, I watched Transformers 2 today. It was ok la. I'll tell you what I think bout it in the next post.
I could just sit here at the beach the whole day doing nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment