Results are out. Just found out last night. Well, let's just say I'm satisfied with my results. Anyway, I went to practice bowling today alone. Competition coming and I really wanna do better than I did in the past 2 years. BUt that's not the sad part. The sad part was there was some kind of filming going on at the bowling alley when I was there and they were quite distracting. Huge lighting, bald director shouting orders around, old actresses ...what more can I say. Oh might I add that they were just shooting like 2 lanes next to me. Haha I hope my face doesn't come out on the tv.
Anyway, a friend of mine told me this weird but interesting lil fact. She said one of her boobs gets bigger during that time of the month haha. Ohh and it reminded me of one of my high school friends. Her friends used to think that one of her boobs was bigger also haha. Well, I don't have boobs so I dunno what to think bout this. I'm goin to need some feedbacks from you girls. I guess if it's possible to have 3 boobs, then 2 unproportionate boobs should be possible too kuar haha.
I seriously think your left boob is bigger la.
No comments:
Post a Comment