John Mayer-Say
Actually I feel like talking bout some very important issues such as the recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai or the fatwa on yoga and tom boys but if I want to get into them, I'll need to type a lot (lazy la haha). So, instead I shall talk about Twilight the movie.
A quick summary shall we? Before I talk bout what I think bout this movie. Bella (the girl in the picture) moves to a secluded lil town to stay with her father. She then falls in love with Edward (the dude in the pic) who apparently is the hottest guy in school la. But little does Bella know, Edward is actually a vampire who has lived in that town with his family of vampires for the past dunno how many years (very very long la). So here is where the dramas come in, they both love each other but poor Edward has to fight off the urge to drain Bella's blood dry coz he doesn't want to kill her obviously plus he's something like a vegetarian vampire who only feeds on animal's blood. Not to mention our hero needs to fight off another vampire who wants Bella's blood (what is it about her blood that attracts all the vampires?).
Well, I'll give full mark for the intense chemistry between Edward and Bella. Seriously, the build up in their relationship is really something. SO intense that i feel the movie concentrates too much on developing their relationship. And in some parts of the movie it seems like they'll take forever to even just kiss or hold each other. If I had any less patience during the movie, I think i would have shouted at Edward to kiss poor Bella already. I thought the movie should have focused a lil more on the villains in the movie. They like just appear for a while here and there, and then die dy. If you're looking for a romantic love movie, I suggest you give Twilight a try la but if you're looking for the usual vampiric-blood draining movie, you should stay away from this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment