Friday, November 21, 2008

Yes To Sex

My Chemical Romance-To The End


My mom and I had an interesting conversation a few days ago. We started off with she asking me if i would like to further my studies in Australia. Then it continued to the everyday lecture of how you should always take responsibility for your actions, don't do something just because all your friends are doing it etc etc you know, the advise that every mother tells her children.

Then she started telling me and my bro that we should always think of the consequences first before taking an action. Well it wasn't long before she told us not to smoke and drink.  But wait.. she then told us if we ever get into a relationship with a girl, please use a condom when we wanna have sex.

At this point i stunned for a while *hang kei* and thought to myself:

So basically don't smoke (ok, i can understand that).....No drinking (hmmm can't help you there mom, but i shall not drink too much coz i take your advise verrryyy seriously ; P ) but CAN have SEX provided I wear a condom (YESSSS)  
*starts fantasizing bout me bringing a girl back home*

I actually smiled a bit when that lil conversation happened in my head and my mom thought i was embarrassed by the whole sex topic. So to avoid having to reply her, i went into the kitchen where I found my lil sis hiding coz she didn't want to kena lecture as well (so smart, coz she'll probably kena the most considering she's a girl). I would really want to hear what my mom would have advised my sis regarding the whole sex thing haha. 
I sure hope it's not 'you can have sex as long as your boyfriend wears a condom or if you're taking birth control pills'. I think if that happens, my sis will 'hang kei ' longer than i did. 


Nobody said it was easy, I'll take you back to the start..

3 comments:

Jonathan Lee said...

walao wei...serious those word come out frm ur mum mouth...geng!!!i read oso "hang kei" 4 while..."janji condom can d"!!!zadao wei...but i think ur mum wont advise tis to ur sis la..haha...

SAME here..while high skol kena lecture bout smoking and drinking..NOW college she knows i wont smoke but i will drink and she knows i can control so dun lecture much bout tat..phew...but now quite often kena lecture which is sex topic samore my brither next to me...damm malu one lor...haiz....but 4 sure one thing is not same with u is now "NO to Sex" but "Yes to sex" after married!!haha....=D

♥ Crz said...

HAHAH kah hin..
specialnya...I wished my parents are that open-minded..tho i will not agree to my own premarital sex XD
But I cant imagine Kah Hin hmm hmmm..
nvm =D

*my dad just knocked my head when i was typing this =. =

Chelsey said...

i think its really nice to hear that from ur mom...so open minded and understanding =) actually i think she trusts you alot.. that she wont mind if you're doing that..coz she knw what kind of person you are... and the girl you bring back sure is a top quality girl :D