Saturday, December 13, 2008

Long Awaited Update

Nine Inch Nails-The Mark Has Been Made

My apologies to all my readers and to my dear blog for not updating. 

It's not that I've been busy. Far from it. 

It's not that I don't have any topic to talk bout.

I just lack the motivation to blog lately. 

But since Wei Mun has URGED (his exact words were less polite = P *refer to bottom of post*) me to update, I thought i should post something here to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking.

SO, first of all, I think I'll update on what I've been doing during the holiday.
Here's my daily routine:
11 am: wake up
1 pm: breakfast plus lunch
2 pm: play game 
5-7 pm: watch tv 
7 pm: eat dinner
8 pm: play game....again (no life wei me)
10 pm: watch tv 
12 pm: online
1 am: stone at ceiling while lying on bed
2.30 am: zzzZZZzzZZz

And i shit you not, i repeat that cycle everyday except for thurs, fri, sat and sun. Sometimes i even repeat that mundane routine on sat and sun. 

Secondly, I shall update on my results for my Sem 2, 2008 finals. Let's just say, I'm contend and satisfied with my results. 
I'm particularly happy with my Law result = D 
I'm just glad I got HD for my Accounting paper
REALLY SURPRISED with my Management. Didn't expect to score HD.
A lil disappointed with my Marketing result. 
But generally, I'm quite happy with my results.

Ohh yeahh, I also went to KLCC today to do a lil shopping. Now I know why some girls call it  therapeutic. I bought a dark blue-semi-formal-shirt, formal-white shirt for my presentations and interviews next year and a perfume for men. Haha feel damn satisfying wei. And the hot girls shopping there were a real bonus btw ; ) 

Lastly, I shall be starting summer school soon and I can't wait to celebrate X'mas and  New Year with my friends. Have to party hard before returning to the books and all.
That's all for now. Stay tuned for more updates. Till then take care my friends ; )

Update your blog a bit la bitch...I got read one leh
-Wei Mun

No comments: