Wednesday, April 28, 2010


The Cranberries - Zombie

Yo wassup ppl. Sorry for not updating. A quick one shall we.

Yes, I've been busy which explains the lack of updates. My birthday just passed a few days ago but the fact that I'm 21 already still hasn't sunk in yet. I haven't even celebrated my b'day yet coz mid sem tests are coming.


Actually I don't really feel like updating haha I actually want to list out my favorite 'I Love You- sort of' lines. Here goes...


1) Dr. House and Lisa Cuddy from House MD


House: You make me feel weird



2) Jerry Maguire


Jerry Maguire: I love you ...You... You complete me. And I just..

Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at 'hello'



3) Meet Joe Black


Joe: I wouldn't want you to be my doctor

Susan: Why?

Joe: Cause.. I kinda like you


There are more la but these are just some that I remember. Till next time chiow and stay tuned.



No comments: