Classes have started for bout 3 weeks now and I still don't have that urge to study yet. Really lacking the motivation to study now. I think it's due to my counter-productive timetable.
I have 3 lectures on Mon which is ok coz it helps kick start my weeks after the weekends. However, I got no class on Tues.
So much for kick starting my week. On Wed, I'm supposed to have a class in the morning and one more at 4pm (that's a 6 hour break in between in case you're wondering) but my tutor for the morning class says tutorial will only start at the end of the month.
So, effectively, i have like almost 2 days break after mon. Thurs classes only start after 12 pm and I have only one class on Fri morning. Haihhh I think I'm goin to go to coll in the morning everyday regardless of what time my classes start in order to get me to start studying. Mid sem and quizzes are coming up and the subjects this year seem pretty tough.
Ohh yeah, speaking of quizzes, I won't be flying to Perth for the VC List Presentation Ceremony at the end of this month la. So happens, there's a quiz which falls on that particular day. Luckily I haven't booked the air ticket yet. Guess I'll be saving up the money to travel to Aus (or other countries) after my final year hehe.
Anyway, on a happier note, I feel good lately hahaha. Yeahh it's kinda random but i just thought you all should know la. I think some of you noticed that I haven't been myself lately and just a lil depressed with something. No worries if I don't share my problems with u. I don't usually tell ppl I tengah emo.
As long as I know I got great friends who I can depend on, I'll be fine.
We won't get any new friends dy,
all also we 'zat' like hell.
Nobody will wanna be friend with us.
-Wei Mun
Haha which makes no difference to me really
coz I already have the best around me
No comments:
Post a Comment