Us guys usually have a hard time expressing how we feel to other guys. I mean we already have a hard time telling girls how we feel. Tell them you love them and they might get scared away or don't tell them how you feel and end up wondering what could have happened. As for the guys, if i tell them that I missed them or I'll miss them, they'll call me gay.
So life's difficult all around but luckily for us guys, our problem of expressing how we feel for members of the same gender can be solved. How you asked? JD Black Label and a little Vodka haha.
As some of you might know, Honn Wing will be leaving for Aus next week so he threw a little farewell party at Opera for his friends. But then again it felt more like a reunion, at least, during the earlier part of the night. It was the 1st time we all actually chill together during the holiday. Plus, it was the first time I met up with Chun Wai and Joash who just came back from Aus.
Like I said, there's nothing like a little liquid courage to get us to express how we feel to each other. When the night was coming to an end, when it finally started to feel like a farewell party, all of us were hugging each other and telling each other how we'll miss each other. Even the usually cool and stoner face honn wing was admitting that he'll miss us haha.
So as you can see, with a little liquor, we have bromance ahaha. Well, I can't say the same for romance though.
I'm gonna miss all you guys
-Various masculine guys of Metro except for
Robin and Wayne of course haha
No comments:
Post a Comment