Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

1) There are more cute girls in my dept than I first thought haha.
I guess it's true that guys do think bout girls most of the times, except of course for those who are not interested in girls (no judgement here, just qualifying).

2) Speaking of work, if I didn't enjoy working, I would definitely feel underpaid.

3) The not so great "singers" in American Idol make my day hahaha.
I came back home from a long and tiring day at work, was goin to sleep when Idol was aired. Some singers were good but the not so good ones were the ones who kept me laughing hahaha and God knows I haven't lol in a long time.

4) Some girls have the ability to read me like a book
Example 1:

Girl A : Girl B is annoyed that you're such a quiet person.

Me: How come?

Girl A: She doesn't believe that you're always so quiet. She thinks you're only this quiet around us which annoys her.

Me: Haha *thinks in head* not bad, only 3 real encounters and she already understands me.


Did you write the book of love?
Do you have faith in God above?
They don't come up with phrase like
these in songs anymore haihh

No comments: