Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Currently listening to nothing... you'll see why hehe

Wow it's 2010 already.
My 1st post for the year and I'm doing it in the office haha. My seniors are not here yet so there's nothing I can do but wait for them and act busy = )
Ohhh and btw, Wow it's 2010 already.
How fast time passes us by. Suddenly I only have 3 more weeks to go for my internship, 4 more months before I turn 21 which feels kinda weird considering it felt like I celebrated my 20th a few weeks ago, and only 1 more year before I officially enter the corporate world. Like I said, Wow. The realisation is still slowly sinking in haha.
Anyway, before I forget I just want to wish you all a very Happy New Year. It's kinda late I know but better late than never rite. Ohh here comes my manager, talk to you all next time.

No comments: