Thursday, April 30, 2009

20 Going On 21

Ne-Yo-Mad

Ok la since everybody is hoping for an update, I shall post an update haha. And since my birthday has just passed a few days ago, I think I should update on how I celebrated my birthday. I know it's kinda late to update bout it (trust me, I feel a bit pai seh also) but I don't have anything more worthy of updating.

Well, after our lecture last thursday, robin, wei mun, honn wing, kin foong, min wei, charles,  beatrice (wm's gf) and jo (robin's gf) and I went for lunch at Star Hill. We had lunch at Jogoya. It's a buffet kind of lunch la so u can imagine how much we ate. We sat there from 2 pm till 4.20 sharp. The food was awesome haha but then again I've never been picky when it comes to food. But still the food was great la. Huge varieties of food. They have japanese, western and chinese food. Anyway, it didn't matter la whether the food was nice or not coz the guys wouldn't let me pay for my share. I was (and still am) very thankful for that. My share of the bill wasn't cheap wei. After that, we walked around Pavilion for a while before we went to watch Coming Soon (please don't watch that show btw).

Then last Saturday, I went out with my friends to have dinner at some seafood restaurant. It was ok la. Haha i wish I could have elaborated more on that but I couldn't coz the food was ok and we only had dinner. So end of story. Ohh yeahh, the guys (robin, wm,hw.....) and I met up to finish up our acc assignments. That was when they passed me my b'day gift. They bought me 2 books by Jeffery Deaver. Seriously, couldn't thank them enough la.

Anyway, on Sunday, I didn't really do anything special la except had dinner with my family. I had to finish up my assignment. But I was glad I had a chance to talk with one of my closest friends from high school la. She msg me to wish me and we kinda chatted for a while. We quickly realized that we have not seen each other since last year. So, we decided that we were goin to meet up today with another one of my closest friends in high school.

After studying in college today, I went to meet up with them for dinner. I'm glad that we finally met up today coz i seriously damn long never see them. Well, actually i haven't seen her in a long time la, the other one i just saw him 2 weeks ago. But still it was the first time since last year that the 3 of us gathered to catch up with each other. Plus, it was nice to see that we could still crack the usual lame jokes, and talk the usual rubbish even though we haven't spoken to each other for a while.

So all in all, this birthday is the best one so far. 
I'm really thankful for the books and the Jogoya lunch from robin, wei mun, honn wing, min wei, kin foong and charles. I also want to thank robin for scaring me in a not so scary horror movie haha.
I'm also really thankful for the seafood dinner although they may not be reading this post haha. Plus, I also wanna thank everyone who has made my day by wishing me. 
Most of all, I want to thank everyone who has spent time with me to celebrate my birthday. Your company has made this birthday of mine a really memorable one. 
Thank you.


Keep your wallet, I'm paying for this dinner.
 (For what???)
For existing
-Grace

No comments: