I'm sure it's pretty obvious that this blog has been abandoned for a very very long time = )
But rest assured my loyal followers. This blog is far from dead coz I'm goin to revive it back by sharing with you all something I had gone through this week.
After my class, the guys and I had a 2 hour-break so we decided to go to autosurf for a lil L4D session (For those who don't know what L4D means, it's a game). As we were lazy to carry our bags along with us, we wanted to leave our bags in honn wing's car. But honn wing needed to answer a very very important (and BIG) call from nature so he passed me his car keys for us to leave our bags in his car.
After we left our bags, we went to the pavilion to make a lil side income by playing blackjack while waiting for honn wing to finish his business. As soon as he finished, we walked to autosurf. On our way to autosurf, Honn wing asked me for his car keys back. I started to feel my pocket but I couldn't find the keys. I tried feeling my pockets again but still I couldn't feel the keys.
At this point, I freaked out. I thought I had left honn wing's car keys at the pavilion. Honn Wing who is damn pro in stoner face also showed some hints of panic in his face. So i hurried back to college with kin foong. Jogging my way from AC to Inti, and then ran all the way from Inti to the pavilion.
Just as i was reaching pavilion, I ran faster. But then, I heard some jiggling sound. I reached down to my pocket....(touch touch feel feel *dont think dirty stuff la ppl*)...and there it was. The keys were in my pocket all the while.
OMG!! WTF!! i literally shouted these when i realized how stupid i was. Then I burst out laughing. How dumb could i be?? How in the world could i not feel the keys when i was looking for the keys in my pocket? Haha
This is by far the dumbest thing that i've been through. But I hope it'll cheer up your days. There'll be more to come.
You scared ar??
I don't want to scare u summore la but car key is very important
-Honn Wing
No comments:
Post a Comment