Muse-Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
My mom asked me that question recently. My mom's friend asked me that a few weeks ago. My friends as well and last night i dreamt that my mom ask me the same thing.
The answer is NO.
No, i am not in a relationship.
The second MAQ (Most Asked Question) lately is... Are you happy?
The answer is YES.
I'm happy spending time with my friends and family. Lately, i've been spending more time with my family. I've also been spending more time with friends whom i'm not so close to previously. Honestly, i'm more happy spending time with my friends and family than going out on dates.
I went out a few times with someone during the semester break but seriously regretted it la. No idea why i did that also. Really glad i've stopped seeing her. Maybe thats why i'm much more happier now.
lol... I've no idea why i post this anyway. It's not like my mom or the ppl who asked me those questions will read this. Just feel like letting out some of the stuffs i've been keeping to myself. Haha i shall go do my mkt assignment now and off to bed after that.
Ohh yeahh, Selamat Menyambut Hari Merdeka.
Mom: Got a steady girlfriend already ar??
me: *chuckles to self* Define steady......
1 comment:
that's very cute..
i wished my mom ask me that question xD hahaha
Post a Comment