Well I was supposed to go watch Ismail with a friend.... you know?? the one showing in theater?? (Not the TGV, movie kind of theater, the kind of theater you watch people perform on stage)...No? Tak tau. Yeahh, my friend's friend was performing so we'd actually wanted to go watch her perform but unfortunately it didn't work out.
Anyway, it was kinda disappointing but all it took was a simple little SMS to help turn this almost uneventful day around. I received an SMS this morning while i was studying in the college cafeteria from a friend assuring me that no matter what happen or how far apart we are we'll always remain together gether (those were the exact words haha). It really brought a smile to my face (judging by the confused looks at some of the people in the cafeteria, I'm guessing it was a HUGE smile). No wonder we're still friends after all this years.
Right after class, robin, min wei, mitches and I went for lunch at new appolos before going for bowling. I had actually decided to stay back in pyramid after bowling. Robin and co. went home after bowling so I teman Kin Foong while he waited for his friend to pick him up. But then I got a call from robin asking me to hurry to the parking lot to look for his gf's hp coz she couldn't find her hp and just before they drove off she dropped her stuffs on the floor at the parking lot.
i ditched kin foong immediately (sorry kf = p) and quickly ran... haha no la.. i walked but really fast to the carpark. Searched for a few seconds before robin came back. We searched every where but we couldn't find the hp. I decided to follow robin back to college. In the car, robin was really sad and angry bout the hp. We talked bout how we lost our hp last time which made robin even more pissed.
Suddenly, out of no where, robin asked his gf to check under the passenger seat to see if the hp was there. And guess what....the hp was there all along. Haihhhh all those rushing,searching and emoing....not to mention the energy i used to walked to the parking lot really really fast... was for nothing. But luckily the hp was not lost lar. Haha what a day....
Quote of the day
I don't know why I always so happy messaging you...I think ah..we are meant to be together-gether.
2 comments:
Huhhh.. potential targets for stalkers?? ..owhh u mean you people to stalk us?? >.< at first I thought you mean us stalkers XD
anyway hor..i hope the person sms u de is not a guy !@@ but u and ur guy friend abit the gay wan rite???!! together gether >.< okiezz ciaozz
lolz...
Actually when ppl angry tat time how u handle with it de har?
Can teach me?..usually when ppl mad at someting..and i cant help..i wil jst keep quiet.
Sifu.teach me xD
Post a Comment