I'm sure those who are interested in Rihanna's concert will know by now that her concert has been rescheduled. Now, I'm not a huge fan of Rihanna but even I have heard the alleged reason behind the postponement.
According to certain reports, the reason for this is because her so called "boyfriend", Chris Brown beat her up and now she can't perform. Well, nothing has been confirmed yet so I won't be passing any judgements. Plus, you can't really believe everything in the gossip magazines. But then again, they were right about some news. So in order to be neutral, I shall provide both sides of the story.
Side 1: He totally did it
Just exactly how stupid can Chris Brown be??
It's stupid enough to beat up a woman when you're a huge celebrity (coz all your actions are constantly being watched by fans and haters alike so everyone will most likely find out bout it which we did if Chris did what they say he did) but this idiot has to go the extra mile by beating up another celebrity. And not just any celebrity. Another pop icon. Rihanna's fans in Malaysia definitely hate him for ruining their concert. Then, there are the other few millions of Rihanna's fans all over the world who will love nothing more than to crucify him for laying his finger on Rihanna. Not to mention that Rihanna is hip hop mogul, Jay Z's prodigy. Jay Z found and single handedly built Rihanna's career. Jay Z even said he won't let Rihanna mix with no good guys before (don't we all wish he had kept his words). Beyonce (Jay Z's wife) was even jealous of Rihanna once. I'm sure you can see how much Rihanna means to Jay Z. Jay Z is so influential, not just in the hip hop industry but in Hollywood, he'll probably have what it takes to crush Chris's career.
So, if he really did beat up Rihanna, his career (probably his life as well) is well down Rihanna's toilet bowl.
Side 2: He didn't do it
Well, maybe not much different from the first possibility coz there will always be someone who will doubt it. Not to mention Rihanna hasn't come out to defend him yet. Maybe Jay Z won't roast his career and he gets to keep his career, whatever left of it that is.
I know it doesn't seem fair. I said I'll give 2 sides of the story but I never said it'll be fair ; )
So the moral of the story is never ever beat up a woman especially if she's a celebrity.
No comments:
Post a Comment