Friday, October 10, 2008

Puzzle

Red Hot Chili Pepper-Snow (Hey Oh)

Haha sorry bout the previous post. I was lazy to change and upload the pics again. If you wanna view them, they're in my facebook. 

Anyway, I've been busy lately and one of the things that i've been busy with is of course the intracollege bowling competition. I'm really grateful that everything went well today. I really wanna thank everyone who participated and helped me organized this competition. 

Thank you Jon, Joey (although she may not be reading this), and Chelsey (owe u one 100 plus) for helping me out.

Last night, i couldn't help but fear that everything will fall apart today but ,instead, everything just fell into its places just like a completed puzzle forming the perfect picture.


 How do you make it look so easy?

I don't..... you just make it more complicated than it should be.

No comments: